top of page
COMPRESSORS - REGENERATION
tel: +48 17 785 06 52, +48 17 854 72 79
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The regeneration process includes the following:
1. Cleaning and sandblasting of the body and the head of the compressor.
2. Planning of planes of the head and the body of the compressor.
3. Painting of the body and the head of the compressor.
4. Grinding of the compressor body and the valve plate.
5. Replacement of gaskets and valves.
6. Replacement of the pistons with rings.
7. Replacement of the main bearings and the connecting rods, and other components which if worn cannot be re-assembled (shaft flange, valve plate, head cover, etc.).
bottom of page